STA Craft Fair
Click here for Registration details
Call for Crafters
On April 13th, 2013 the Crafter Coordinators for the Saint Thomas Aquinas High School craft fair are holding a Jury for our Christmas craft fair being held November 3rd, 2013. The times of the Jury will be 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Participation is on a first come, first serve basis.
Exhibitors’ art or crafts will be subject to the approval of a jury to ensure they are hand made by the submitting artist. Only arts and crafts accepted by the jury may be sold or exhibited at the craft fair.
The jury will take place at Saint Thomas Aquinas High School, 541 West Keith Road , North Vancouver , BC V7M 1M5 . For more information please click here STA Craft Fair or send us an email: email@example.com or call the office at (604) 987 4431
Over the past 25 years the St. Thomas Aquinas Christmas Fair has become renowned on the North Shore as a market for a wonderful variety of quality gift items. Only professional crafters and artisans are invited. The high standard of merchandise is maintained by exhibitors continually updating their products to suit clientele and market trends.
Once again our Craft Fair Committee at St. Thomas Aquinas High School is in high gear with the planning for next year’s Art & Craft Fair which will be held on:
Sunday, November 3rd
- By mail:
- Craft Fair
c/o St. Thomas Aquinas High School
541 West Keith Road, North Vancouver
BC V7M 1M5
- By email:
- Saturday, April 13, 2013, 10am - 2pm
- St Thomas Aquinas High School
541 West Keith Road
North Vancouver, BC V7M 1M5
- Complete the jury and bring it to the jury.
- Bring samples of your product and at least one photo of your product and your booth set-up.
- All products must be handmade in Canada.
- First come, first served. No appointment is necessary.
- There is no jury application fee.
If you can not attend in person you may ship your craft to the school office attention Craft Fair and we will call you when you can have your crafts picked up.
You will be notified by email of acceptance, rejection or waiting list within two weeks.
If you miss the jury date, please contact us as soon as possible and we will let you know if there are any spots available and arrange a convenient time to jury you products.
- Sunday, November 3, 2013, 10am – 4pm
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School
541 Keith Road
North Vancouver, BC
- Booths are 5 ft x 8 ft
- 1 day booth fee is $100.00
- Volunteers are available to help unload and load; exhibitors must bring own dollies
- Hostesses are available for booth sitting
- Cashier is available for change
- Set up is on Sunday beginning at 7 am
- Take down at 4pm