This folder contains links to contests, journals and other audiences of student writing.
- Nigel Grenier's winning short story
- Nigel recently won the Canadian National Aboriginal Challenge, called "Our Story" - in the 14 to 18 years old category. He won $2 000 and was flown to Calgary on June 17 to be presented with his cheque. Nigel, in his story, embraces his aboriginal heritage that has helped to shape him into the remarkable young man he is today. Congratulations!
- RIPPLE EFFECT
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS TO RIPPLE EFFECT'S 8th ANNUAL BC Youth Writing and Design Contest High school students from British Columbia share over $5,000 in prize money and publication in Wordscapes for: POETRY FICTION VISUAL ART ESSAY
- BCTELA Writing Contest
- BC Teachers of English Language Arts student writing journal: Voices Visible
- STA TiMES Email
- Send writing submissions or ask questions of Times editors!
- Essay Contest - Respect for Life
- The competition is open to grade 11 or 12 B.C. secondary school students, and is designed to encourage students to recognize the dignity of every human life. First Prize $300 Second Prize $200
- Essay Contest - Respect for Life Junior Category
- THE PATRICK WEBB ESSAY COMPETITION – 2009-10 The competition is open to grade 9 or 10 B.C. secondary school students, and is designed to encourage students to recognize the dignity of every human life. First Prize $300 Second Prize $200