Transcripts for Universities

Transcripts are available from the Academic Advisor's office. Many universities do not require paper transcripts but will have students self report their marks. Students then need to go on-line and give the respective university electronic access to their marks. For a walk through of the process click here

For student access to PSI selections for universities click here.

Attention Alumni: Students and parents can obtain an Official transcript of marks directly from the Ministry of Education. Select up to 25 Post-Secondary Institution (PSI) selections at no charge.