How To: Import Easy Grade Pro Class Lists
- To import your class list into EGP you need to open your Gradebook available in your email or download from Tech Support Install Easy Grade Pro at home. The first time it opens you will be asked to type your students, click Import from File instead.(Figure 1)
- Choose STA Import and then select current class.(Figure 2)
- EGP will prompt you for the file to import, you must choose All Files in the file types then select the file you received from Barb, it should end as a GC file.(Figure 3)
- All your students will be imported into the current class. You now need to copy your students to the proper classes.(Figure 4)
- To Copy students click on Tool - > Copy - > Students. The program will default to the class you are in, select it and all your students will appear in the right pane. In the bottom pane select where you want to copy the students to. Select all the students that belong in that block. You can select by clicking on each individual student, they are sorted by their block and alphabeticaly.(Figure 5)
- Repeat for each block. When you are finished delete all the student from the block that you initially imported to except those that belong.
Pssst!!! Christina Hidalgo is a master at this.