How To: Install Easy Grade Pro At Home
Please Note that We have upgraded Versions of Easy Grade Pro. If you want to use the new version you need to uninstall your previous version. Once you have upgraded your gradebook to version 4.1 you can not go back so plan accordingly.
**Once you have uninstalled previous versions of EGP you can follow the instructions below.
- Click on the appropriate EGP archive file from the download list (below).
- Extract the archive file on your computer & browse to the EGP installation folder.
- Run the Setup program.
- The registration key is included in a text file in the installation folder; cut & paste this key into EGP when prompted.
Windows Vista/Windows 7 Instructions
- After you have installed EGP, exit without opening the default grade book.
- Open the Start menu, right-click on EGP, choose "Run as Administrator" & save.
- Run EGP & paste in the key to register EGP on your Vista machine (you won't need to right-click next time).
- Easy Grade Pro NEW VERSION(Windows V4.1) EGP4_1.zip
- Easy Grade Pro (Windows V3.6): egp.zip
- Easy Grade Pro (Mac): EGP-Mac.zip
- 2012 Gradebook For Version 4.1: Gradebook4_1.egp
- 2012 Gradebook For Version 3.6: Gradebook2012V3_6.EGP