The English Department is aimed at developing students’ fundamental reading, writing, and oral skills. The department also strives to develop reading ability through exposure to and critical analysis of important literary works.
The curriculum of our courses provides a wide range of opportunity for students to study literary, informational and mass media
communications, allowing them to experience the power of language in all its forms.
- English Language Arts 8 / 9
- Composition 10 / 11
- Honours Composition 11
- Creative Writing 10
- English Studies 12
- Honours English Studies 12
- Creative Writing 12
- Designed for students who are interested in using writing for self-expression and various creative purposes
- Focused Literary Studies 12
- Allows students to delve more deeply into literature