The STA Campus Ministry International Night is once again virtual this year, but with many exciting updates. The evening includes performances by the STA Senior and Junior Jazz Bands, and STA crooner, Adam Lucas.
Please select your meal from one of the restaurants below. Each of the restaurants we have partnered with will donate a percentage of the purchases from the STA Community to Campus Ministry. All gifts from the evening are directly donated to support our neighbours locally and globally, incuding: a sponsor child through Chalice, two Campus Ministry Grade 12 scholarships, RCAV Catholic charities (including The Door is Open, Men’s Hostel, Refugee program and prison ministries), and the Don Bosco Missions in The Philippines (who we visit in non-COVID years).
What’s new this year?
1. Silent Auction Prizes! You have the opportunity to purchase tickets online to win one of the following prizes:
- A parking spot for the 2021/22 school year for an STA Family or Grade 12 student.
- Complimentary lunch once a week for a year in the STA cafeteria.
- Dinner for six people cooked and served by a group of STA Teachers.
- A wellness basket.
- A painting donated by a well-known North Shore artist.
- And a basket of chocolates.
Click here to visit all of the auction items and to make your bid today. Bidding will remain open during the live event, and winners for each prize will be announced during the evening.
2. Cameo Videos - Several groups of STA students have recorded their favourite things about their cultures, including food!
Details to Purchase Your Meal
- Review the menus from the hyperlinks below and order your meals between 19 May and 2 June. Don't forget to use promo code STA2021 when placing your order.
- Each restaurant may have a slightly different process for ordering.
- After you pick up your meal on June 4, go to the STA YouTube channel and click on International Night to watch the live performance.
- The evening will be hosted by Grade 12 students.
Restaurants – Use Promo code STA2021 – Click on the link below for menus
- Barcelos NorthWoods - #119 – 2120 Dollarton Highway North – 604 770 2990. Prepay for your meal on the phone, and call upon arrival for curbside pickup.
- Sciue' – See details on their menu for how to place your order. Pick up at their Yaletown Location (Vancouver) or the STA Parking Lot (North Vancouver) between 5:30 – 6:30 pm on June 4.
- Arka Fine Foods – order online. Deliveries will be made directly to your home on June 4. The owners are the Marcano and Kasabachian families at STA, and the Mosquera family at St. Pius.
- Kypriaki Restaurants – 3416 Marine Drive, North Vancouver. Phone and place your order at 604 985 7955 for pickup.
- Westview Chinese Restaurant - 2609 Westview Dr #108, North Vancouver. Phone and place your order at 604 987 7799 for pickup.
If you’re unable to participate but would like to make a tax receiptable donation of $25 or more, please click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.