STA’s gift card program is called SchoolBucks. The school purchases gift cards from a variety of retailers at a discounted price. Depending on the retailer, STA receives between 2-10% of every $100 gift card sold as revenue back to the school.
Parents can purchase these gift cards to cover costs for weekly household items, or as gifts. There is no need to change your buying habits.
The program does not add to your expenses: it’s simply a way to pay for your household expenses AND provide STA with the opportunity to reach its priorities for the year.
If each family at the school purchased a $100 grocery card each week for the entire school year, the school would earn $96,000 in a single year.
Some of the retailers include:
· Grocery Stores – SaveOn, Thrifty Foods, Stong’s and more
· Restaurants – Joey’s, Earls, Fresh Slice Pizza and more
· Specialty Retailers – Indigo, Spa Utopia, Sport Check, Fairmont Hotels and more
If you would like to support the program, please complete the ORDER FORM and return it to the STA office.
- Orders can be paid by cash or cheque.
- Orders will be ready approximately one week after the order date from the school office between 2:30pm and 3:30pm.
- Students can be authorized to pick-up your cards by completing the Authorization Section on the order form.
- If you cannot pick-up your SchoolBucks on the specified pick-up day, you can collect them at the school office between 8:00am and 4:00pm on school days.
If you have any questions, please email the STA Office at email@example.com.