Annual Fund Priorities for 2021/22
In 2020, the Annual Fund focused on raising funds for COVID-friendly opportunities such as outdoor picnic tables, enhanced fitness equipment and the furnishing of our Alumni Deck. We completed all of our priorities last year with over $52,000 in donations.
This year, our priorities for the Annual Fund are:
- Academics: By providing equipment for competitive robotics competitions, and creating the inaugural STA Bridge Building Competition, STA students will have the opportunity to explore careers in the trades and the field of science, and showcase their talents citywide.
- Arts: With the purchase of a multi-functional sound system for the Music Room, students will benefit from a studio-like setting to consider developing careers in music and technology. The importance of this sound system will help students to be easily recorded and be provided with immediate playback to fine-tune their mastery of each instrument.
- Athletics: Through the purchase of an Athletic Billboard for the gym, we will recognize high achievers in Athletics and support STA athletes that achieve personal goals and who excel in competitions outside of our school curriculum. Our athletes of the month on varsity teams will be profiled to all of the STA Community.
- Student Life: Our students work hard, but in their down time we want them to have an opportunity to connect with friends and foster lasting relationships. The design of a Student Life Area on our first floor will include: murals, increased seating areas and games tables.
- Faith: With the purchase of one new icon for the STA Chapel, students have another opportunity to explore the history and increase their understanding of the Catholic faith.